About Me

Hello! I'm Amy, I am 24 and live with my partner and our little family of two kittens and a hamster. Although I'm only just really starting my life, I have had a lot of different experiences and some not ones I want to remember! I want to start a blog, to tell my story and share some of my experiences old and new ...........

Sunday 24 October 2010

One of those days!

Where to start!
Do you ever have one of those days where you just think is this it??
I have always been quite an emotional person, and have always had an overwhelming feeling over injustice. I know I have it in me to fight for change, but where do you start...................................
I wish I had a magic wand so I could tackle poverty, animal cruelty, racism and a number of other things that just make me want to scream!
I've decided to make some changes in my life, I am turning Vegan (www.vegansociety.com) but it is something I won't be doing over night. I have always had strong feelings over Animal Welfare, I feel this is a step forward for me to help protect their rights and ultimately make my stand against Animal exploitation.
This is the beginning of a new chapter and I shall share the ups and downs, but for now it is time for a soak in the bath!
Until tomorrow....
A xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a big step and such heartfelt sentiments! Wishing you the very best on your journey and happy to give support and advice, anytime x x x pamela

    ReplyDelete