About Me

Hello! I'm Amy, I am 24 and live with my partner and our little family of two kittens and a hamster. Although I'm only just really starting my life, I have had a lot of different experiences and some not ones I want to remember! I want to start a blog, to tell my story and share some of my experiences old and new ...........

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Vegan Supplies........Let's get crafty Mom!

In my quest to become vegan I am researching products to find one's that are suitable and affordable. I have come across this statement today whilst searching which I think says it all..................
I think people don't really understand how products are made including there food. Hmm how to raise awareness without preaching at people because that is not what I want to do at all. Such a tricky subject to tackle....
Anyhooo I did find some good products some of which I already use but just in case you aren't aware I shall share!
All Lush products are 100% vegetarian but you will have to check ingredients for completely cruelty free products, Amie skincare all has suitable for vegans on the packaging and Simple's packaging states contains no animal derived ingredients.

My wonderful Mother (http://magicalmeadows.blogspot.com/) is into crafty stuff and it is something that I am becoming more and more interested in. As ever with me it is just having the confidence to give it a go!
She's made various things over the years and not has a number of projects on the go.
I think I shall pencil some ideas and source some bits, then I shall wow you with my hopefully wonderfully inherited skills!

I have in the past taken my hand to jewellery making, I shall add some pictures to show what I have managed to produce so far.......... Patience isn't one of my strong points so I tend to have wonderful ideas then give up when they don't evolve over night. This is something I shall work on!!!
I have a week off work tomorrow so I intend to spend my time wisely and endeavour to complete some project which I shall set myself before the week is out!

Time for a cup of tea, a bath and to jot down some ideas for getting crafty!

Over and out!

Oh one more thing, here is another picture of the kittens. Norman was having a clean, the little white patch is on his stomach! x



No comments:

Post a Comment